EFFICIENT STEEL FRAMING FOR
MANUFACTURERS AND BUILDERS
The new ENDUROFRAME® building system is the culmination of over 20 years of research and development into light gauge steel framing. It is available to builders and home owners looking for a quality steel frame through an extensive network of licensed manufacturers.
For manufacturers, the ENDUROFRAME® building system provides an exciting entry to supply steel frames to your market with a package of design software software, rollformer, accessories, and support.
- ENDUROFRAME® Building System The ENDUROFRAME® building system is a light gauge steel framing system used to design, detail, and manufacture steel trusses and wall frames for Australia, and the world.
- ENDURO® rollformer An all in one high speed rollforming solution for the manufacture of steel studs, plates, noggings, and roof trusses. Reliability, safety and precision are essential to successful manufacturing. The ENDURO® rollformer provides this security as it sets the standard for specialist steel framing manufacturing.
- ENDUROCADD® DETAILING SOFTWARE Essential to an efficient steel framing system is smart CAD/CAM software. The ENDUROCADD® software provides tools to detail and design many different building features, is self-certifying up to Cyclonic C4* wind regions, and has been used around the world. Some building skills and basic computer knowledge are all that’s required to getting started.
- Why choose steel framing?Steel framing is the perfect choice for any building project, including residential houses, garages, granny flats, and light commercial developments. Steel frames are lightweight, termite resistant, are non-combustible and will remain straight and true.
- ENDUROTRUSS® FRAMING SYSTEMOur steel truss system appeals to builders and homeowners alike with easy to read drawings, comprehensive support manuals, and innovative, time saving technological features.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSClick here for answers to some of the most common FAQs from builders and home owners, as well as some of the most common myths.
- Do steel frames creak?
- Are steel frames comparable in price to alternatives?
- How do they perform in a fire?
- ENDUROWALL® FRAMING SYSTEMThe ENDUROWALL® framing system has many advantages for builders and home owners alike, including:-
- multiple service holes to reduce the amount of drilling
- straight and true, perfect for plaster and cladding
- Ribbed studs for increased strength
- Multiple jamb studs for reduced structural steel
TERMITE PROOF FRAMESTRUECORE® Steel Manufactured only by BLUESCOPE. Many advantages including being termite proof and non combustable. Backed by a 50 year warranty
ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITSSteel framing made from TRUECORE® steel delivers a range of environmental benefits, both immediate and long term. Because steel requires no additional chemical treatments, steel framing is recognised both here and overseas as a healthy home alternative for people suffering from asthma.